Whole Home Water Filtration
Safer drinking, bathing, cooking water for your whole home
Most people come across water filtration in everyday appliances such as water pitchers and sink attachments, but what about filtering it before it enters the home? These devices are set up to remove limestone, with benefits such as cleaner dishes and make skin feel softer. Water bottle quality water throughout the home is possible in multiple ways. We work with a variety of brands, and can offer solutions that meet your needs and budget. At Reliant, we have experience working with all of these systems, and can get you set up with one in a few days, instead of weeks.
Halo 5 Water filtration and conditioning system
- A premium grade acid-washed Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) in this water filtration system. This aids in the general removal of chlorine, chloramines, gasses, dyes, fuels, heavy metals, man-made pollutants, disinfectants, pesticides, TTHM, sodium hypochlorite, undesirable odors, undesirable taste and volatile organic contaminants.
- High Activity Carbon, or HAC for short, is an outstanding material for successfully reducing free chlorine from water supplies. The end product is clean, tasteless and/or odor free water. Additionally, HAC can be used for filtering waters having a wide range of pH levels and will impart a high “polish” to the filtered water.
- Filter-Ag Plus® is an all-natural, environmentally safe media with a large surface area and microporous structure. It is especially effective in removing matter from the water. In fact, it can reduce the count of suspended matter down to the 5 micron or less range and is thus, extremely effective at clearing up water in your home.
- High Density Garnet Filter Media: Garnet is a high hardness, high density granular filtration media that can effectively filter down to the 10-20 micron range. It also provides an excellent support bed for the other filtration media.
- The HALO ION 2.0 In-line Water Conditioner uses multi-reversing polarity permanent magnetic fields to alter the molecular structure of positively and negatively charged ions of dissolved calcium and magnesium. This causes the hard water minerals that would normally cause limescale to stay suspended in the water instead of attacking pipes and appliances. The conditioned water also helps prevent corrosion due to scale and will dissolve existing scale over time.
HALO ION 2.0
2 major benefits of this filtration system include:
Device Installs Inline with Existing Pipes: The HALO ION 2.0 In-line Water Conditioner uses multi-reversing polarity permanent magnetic fields to alter the molecular structure of positively and negatively charged ions of dissolved calcium and magnesium. This causes the hard water minerals that would normally cause limescale to stay suspended in the water instead of attaching to appliances, pipes, and other items that use water in your home or business. The conditioned water also helps prevent corrosion due to scale and will dissolve existing scale over time. This over time will help your appliances and lead to cleaner and better clothes and showers.
Requires No Drain Line: Installed on cold water inlet to water heater or on recirculation loop. Practically unnoticeable until you taste the bottle-fresh water coming out of the tap.
Break up buildup with sound!
Hard water in water heater pipes can cause build up in residue, reducing the effectiveness of your water heater. Luckily, Flow Tech is a descaling device that sends out a low voltage radio frequency to break down sediment in lines without softening. This can be a great alternative to filling a water softener with salt crystals. This system is also beneficial for existing residue, as it can be removed and maintained with this system.
Home Water Filtration - Commonly Asked Questions
Do I Need A Whole Home Filtration Device?
These are generally only preferred if you wish to filter your water beyond the city tap. For well water systems, if your water is inconsistently clean, it can help.
What Brands Does Reliant Plumbing Work With?
We are happy to offer filtration devices from Flow Tech, Halo, and Nugen pure water systems.
How Much Does a Whole Home Filtration System Cost?
Unfortunately, since every homes plumbing is as unique as the owner, prices vary wildly. Luckily enough, Reliant Plumbing can look into all the solutions and come up with the best one for your home.
Schedule Your Service
Our plumbing experts are available to take care of your repair today. They’ll evaluate your problem, provide a solution & upfront price, and then get to work!